When I turn on the recorder It says "memory trouble", even after I formatted both the music and voice folders. Sometimes the "Memory trouble" shows while I record Physiology class,Resulting in stopping the recording.
I would be very grateful for any assistance concerning this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The recorder should be formatted only by using the internal FORMAT function found in the recorder’s Menu. Formatting using the computer may corrupt system files needed to run the recorder, so computer formatting is not recommended.
If they are files that someone has emailed to you, they need to first be saved in your C drive somewhere and then you can import them to the DSS software to be able to play them. They cannot be imported directly as an email attachment.
1. Set the DM-10 to Voice mode using the blue switch on the back voice recorder.
2. Remove the DM-10 from Hold using the gray switch on the back of the voice recorder.
3. Press and hold the DISPLAY/MENU button on the front of the DM-10 for at least 3 seconds. The menu list is displayed.
4. Click the REWIND button six times to highlight the Format menu item.
5. Click the PLAY button to select the Format menu item. A message will be displayed with Cancel and Start options.
6. Click the REWIND button once to highlight Start.
7. Click the PLAY to select Start. A message stating that the data will be cleared will display briefly. Then a message asking if you are sure will be displayed.
8. Click the REWIND button once to highlight the Start menu item to continue with the format.
9. Click the PLAY select the Start menu item and begin the format. The format progress bar will appear. When it is complete the menu items will be in the English language.
The voice recorder is in read only status - you will need to format the device to remove the lock (read only). Go to menu - to submenu and then run the format option. make sure all files have been downloaded as once device is formatted all files will be permanently deleted