Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
When I insert a disk, 2 icons appear a cd or memeory card and all instuctions are in a different language. How do you get out of this mode?
On your PS2.goto configurations not browser.there you can change your language
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
May 03, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 31, 2010 | Datel Max Memory 32MB Memory Card
Oct 06, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 10, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | FUJIFILM CD-R Storage Media
May 24, 2008 | Dynex 5-in-1 USB 2.0 Mini Memory Card...
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!