Question about Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
I have the same problem as the solution #3 did but when i cut mine on it says to type in puk security code and i can't figure it out
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
D807 Unlock Samsung SGH-D807 SOLUTION
for those that need this code. It's a lot cheaper than 29.00 from some of these websites....
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
Easy as pie. Now you have an UNLOCKED Samsung D807 =) worked on my brand new 2 day old Samsung D807 phone.
Oh also guys I called Cingular (on hold for 1 hour with these losers) and they told me there is no way to SAVE phonebook contacts from the phone to your sim card. Now this really pisses me off. So I did some searching and found out that with the studio software from samsung you are able to edit and move contacts from your phone to the sim and back. Or copy from the phone and put them on the sim card. Just thought you all should know as there is no menu option on the phone only you will need a data cable..
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
I blocked my Samsung Sgh D807..I tried to change the code. I made a huge error and now when I turn the phone on it comes on with a messaging sayin"PUK disabled Card Blocked
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Try giving " restore factory settings" with in the time it get s restart ...
if it will not get inside means ie.. i mean if it strucks in the intro screen means.. then i think the operating firmware is corrupted ...
you must get installed with the new firmware ...
To do that it is better to visit the technician ..
because it is dangerous to do it by ourself if something goes wrong means your handset will become waste then it must be throwable that s all ...
so visit the technician ,.. the technician will be having good experience to deal with it and DKU series cable to reset it ..
Any way it doesnt charge much so i think you can visit technician...
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2010 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Mar 04, 2010 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Jul 10, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Apr 15, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Oct 05, 2007 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
631 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!