I bought a blackberry 7290 off of Ebay about a month ago. It was working perfectly fine. No problems what-so-ever. The other day I started going in and out of reception so I just manually kept finding a new network. Now I can't even get anything. It searches constantly and doesn't find anything. I turn it on and off and I'll have reception for a couple of minutes. Or if I have network, I make a call and after about 2 minutes I'll loose the call and won't get network again for a couple of hours. T-mobile said it might be because I was so behind on updates. So I got all the updates they recommended. And still no network. I don't have another phone to bounce back on, any suggestions?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can get this Blackberry imei unlock code from your network provider or get from third party, both are safe way to Unlock your Blackberry 7290.when you go to online you can find so many sites of Blackberry imei Unlock Code. they will charge little amount for your Blackberry Unlocking Codes. i hope this will help you:) Best of Luck.
Go to BlackBerryMEP.COM and buy an unlock code specified to your BlackBerry, they will send you the unlock code along with a fully detailed guide on how to input the code using your BlackBerry's keypad .
Like you being with T-mobile, I bought a cingular phone off ebay that wasn't unlock. My sims didn't work either. My network just said call Cingular which is now AT&T and they gave me the MEP code to unlock it. Beware, you need to confirm all of your information from your network before they will help you.
It sounds like the device was originally activated and worked with a Blackberry enterprise Server, where the administrator had voice calls blocked for the users, so that they did not run up bills - in other words, it was programmed just to do email. If this is the situation, there may not be a solution available to you.
Call your phone carrier and ask them to help - make sure you have the correct "plan"...