- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You state that you have 2 new toners and both make a noise, but the old one does not. If both the two new toners came from the same source then it is possible that the vendor has a quality control problem and manufactured several defective cartridges. It does happen. If these are not genuine Muratec toners, that makes it all the more likely because often they are remanufactured and attention was not paid to details. Is the old cartridge from the same vendor and does it bear the same brand name if it is not a genuine Muratec item? 15 years in this business tells me that if the old one is quiet and the new ones are noisy, something is wrong with the cartridges, not your machine.
Hi, the drum is green roller in housing with toner, you should order the drum cartridge for your fax. With new drum you get the how to manual also. Follow the procedure. NOTE THAT THE DRUM UNIT IS SEPARATE FROM TONER UNIT.
take out the toner form the drum, on the left side of the toner there is a white tab sat in a half circle type cut out. it should be located at its far right position, carefully push it anti clockwise until it stops, may need a screwdriver to start it moving as its a bit stiff.
put it back in the drum and give it a try
You might have a job stuck in memory. Message window should say 00%.
press Function key
press 7 key
press monitor key slowly 4 times
press * key
press 6 key
scroll down to ALL JOB CLEAR
wait for reboot
1. Openthe front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop clothor large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
2. Holddown the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drumunit. Handle the toner cartridge carefully. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes,immediately wipe it off or wash it with cold water.
3. Unpack the new toner cartridge.Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it accordingto local Regulations. 4. Gently rock the toner cartridgefrom side to side five or six times. To distribute the toner evenly inside thecartridge. 5. Remove the protective cover. 6. Insert the new toner cartridge inthe drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the locklever will lift automatically. 7. Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unitby gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the Bluetab to the Home position (▼) before reinstalling the drum Unitand toner cartridge assembly. 8. Reinstall the drum unit and tonercartridge assembly and close the front cover.