I can do everything on my phone except call out. When I try and make a call the phone gives three beeps and says call ended. My sim card works in every other phone and everybody else's simcard works in my phone. It is only in my SP5 with my simcard that I cannot make outgoing calls and to date nobody has been able to solve my problem. My service provider has aready done a simswap to no avail. Please can you help me. Thanks Bev
Even though I have no tech experience, I figured it must be a setting problem between the phone and my simcard but could not work out how to resolve it. I eventually solved the problem myself by doing a factory default reset. Lost a couple of downloads but so what ! It works now and I'm happy!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, i just bought a new imate Jama.....but the problem is that this phone cannot make outgoing call when using an Airtel card, prepaid or postpaid..i tried 15 diff. Airtel cards). The phone is able to receive calls, send and recv. SMS and also use gprs. Only it cannot make outgoiing calls. It gives some beeps and cuts off !!! (This is in chennai India)
here it is
1. Press and hold soft1 and soft2 keys.
2. Press and hold power button for around 1 to 1.5 seconds. Release power button. Keep hold soft1 and soft2 keys.
3. Later, screen shoould show instructions to ask user to press '0' key to reset to factory default.
4. Press '0' within the timeout period, which is only several seconds only.
5. If no instruction is shown on the screen, repeat steps 1 to 4.
The timing is sensitive.