I have an AEG competence B4100-1 oven PNC 944 181 739 which has decided to stop heating up past 50c on the fan assisted program, the light is on the fan still rotates and the coventional cooking still works, could my heating element around the fan have died and is it a part I could fit myself ? Back ground of when this happened the oven was on for 30-45 mins and this tripped the trip switch on the electrical curcuit. Many thanks A
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's probably just the transformers magnetic fields making the steel casing rattle. Have the microwave checked by a competent microwave engineer. Do not attempt remove the cover to check what the problem is yourself.
when you say now it lights. is just the ignitor lighting?or can you hear the gas flowing??? can you feel it heating at all?? should start at 100 degrees and climb up from there. no reason for it not to heat past 200 (unless set to Celsius which default setting of 350 =190degress) therefore will not heat past 200. and wont let you try to heat to 425 , that would be off the charts of Celsius conversion. sensor problem would eitherno t let stove come on or wouldnt stop from heating eitherway a code would come up in the display
This sounds like a gas leak at the gas control valve for the oven, probably somewhere just past the control valve. If the leak was before the valve, you would either hear or smell gas leaking all the time.
The line could simply be loose at the fitting or the gas valve could be faulty. You could also have a leak somewhere at or before the oven burner assembly.
At any rate, this condition can be dangerous. The oven gas leak (any gas leak) should be diagnosed by a competent technician and the cause(s) of the gas leak determined as soon as possible and corrected.
my automatic cleaning setting in my oven will not heat up. I set "clean" on both dials and put the lock on, the fan comes on but no heat. Is there a certain system to turning it all on and the timer so it will work?
If you are getting the proper amount of heat from the oven, then you should check out the fan circuit. There should be a wire diagram somewhere on it. If not let me know and I will try to find one. Please give make and model number.