How can i cannnect bluetooth headset with htc p3400i
1. Power on both your Bluetooth headset and your phone, and place them close together on a table.
2. Go into the "Settings" menu on your phone and make sure you have Bluetooth powered on.
3. In the settings menu, select "Discover New Devices." Your phone will now search for Bluetooth devices located around it and find your headset.
4. Select your headset from the list of devices that might show up, as your phone will list all Bluetooth compatible devices around it.
5. Enter in the pairing code that was included with your headset (printed on the headset manual or on the device itself) into your phone when prompted. You may find the pairing code on a sticker attached to the headset, or written in the instruction book for your headset.
6. Exit out of the settings menu and try using your new headset. If the headset does not work, go through the steps again to make sure you entered the code correctly.
Oct 21, 2009 |