When i put on my system,,it tries booting and trip,repeat it,it does the same,atimes,after booting well,it trips,maybe after u have tried severely,it boots n works.when its working,its perfectly okay.the problem is that i dont know the reason y it doesnt boot at one touch,tripping n trippg.please will like 2 know what causes it and d solution
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If u have 2 kinds of trip circuits
1) regular over current trip then there maybe a problem withthe mcb itself, so try another location that does not use that trip or higher amps trip .
2) if u have an mcb with special trip that also makes sure there is not leakage to the ground of toaster , then some toasters get the leakage after some time .
Does it have power? Have you tried hitting the F8 KEY repeatedly after the initial windows screen starts? Do any of the pc's lights come on (hard drive usage,lan,cap lock,num lock, etc)? If you have absolutely no power try another outlet, if your connected to a surge protector see if the surge protector reset has tripped (found on medium to expensive protectors - if you hve a inexpensive one you probably wont have a a reset on it) try to plug something else into the outlet like a lamp, if you have no power check your household circuit protector and reset the fuse, but of course be leery. If something tripped the circuit something isnt right, indicating a power surge. Storms in your area or construction nearby?
Try this procedure and let me know if this does not work;
Turn the ignition switch to the "On" position but do not start the engine.
1. Press the Trip/Reset button until "Setup Menu Hold Reset" is displayed.
2. Then press and hold down the Trip/Reset button for approximately 2 seconds until "Reset For System Check" is displayed then release the Trip/Reset button.
3. Then immediately press and hold down the Trip/Reset button again for approximately 2 more seconds until "OIL 100% RESET IF NEW" is displayed then release the Trip/Reset button.
4. Then immediately press the Trip/Reset button once to display "HOLD RESET IF NEW OIL" then release the Trip/Reset button.
5. Then immediately press and hold the Trip/Reset button again for approximately 2 seconds until "OIL LIFE SET TO 100%" is displayed.
Turn off the ignition switch, and then start the engine to verify that the reset procedure did work, and you might have to repeat the procedure if the Trip/Reset button is not pushed fast enough, or it is not held down long enough, or it is held down too long during the reset procedure, and it may take a few attempts to be successful.
Turn the computer on.
Press F8, repeatedly, until you see a start-up menu.
Choose "safe mode".
If it boots, open All Programs.
Open System Tools.
Open System Restore.
Select a date/time when your computer _was_ working correct, and go "back" to that checkpoint.
If that does not help, and it boots, use the Windows XP/Vista/7 "File and Settings Transfer Wizard" to create one file, holding all your E-mail, contacts, and music files.
Copy that file to an external disk-drive.
Then, take a deep breath, and reinstall Windows.
Reinstall MS Office.
Reinstall your anti-virus software.
Reinstall Adobe Reader.
Reinstall your other program.
Finally, reload from the external disk-drive.
Hi try to open you chase and unistall all the additional slot cards and try to boot up, sometimes one of the slot cards fails and if that happens your machine wont start up until that slot cart is removed, thats how your machine protects it self
HOW TO RESET THE ENGINE OIL LIFE
SYSTEM The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change your engine
oil and filter based on vehicle use. Anytime your oil is changed, reset the
system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation
occurs where you change your oil prior to a "CHANGE ENGINE OIL" message being
turned on, reset the system.
With the ignition key in "RUN" but the engine off, repeatedly push the
trip/reset button until "OIL" is displayed on the Driver Information Center
Once "OIL" is displayed, push and hold the trip/reset button for five
seconds. The number will disappear and be replaced by 100 (indicating 100% oil
Turn the key to "OFF". If the "CHANGE ENGINE OIL" message comes back on when
you start your vehicle, the engine oil life system has not reset. Repeat the
If this does not work you may have a problem with your instrument cluster.
you say tripped the switch?... are you talking about a circuit breaker???.. I was thinking maybe you have a bad breaker... If you had no problem before... maybe try in a differt plug in reciptical...
if the washer has a short.. hard to find sometimes..like looking for needle in hay stack..