Question about OKI C5200n Laser Printer
The problem is that at the original toner cartridges are no fills to put the chip in.probably there's no chip at the original ?or if it exists where is it?
I can't solve the problem, that is its is not printing at all all the lights are normal and nothing is broken in the printer. so help me solve the problem.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
This error is toner not recognized
Follow the instructions for possible fix.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CHECK REFLECTOR OPERATIONS
(1) Open the poly bag, and take out the Toner-cartridge.
(2) Remove the tape to the position like the figure.
(3) Hold the Toner-cartridge horizontally, so that the Lever-sensor may go up and down
(4) When it does not see the Lever-sensor like the figure, turn the gear in the direction of the
arrow, and it tries to see the Lever-sensor.
(5) Return the tape to former position.
(6) Put the Toner-cartridge vertically.
(7) Move Lever-sensor like the figure.
(8) Confirms the Lever-sensor is returned smoothly.
(9) Repeat (7) and (8), 3 times. The Toner-cartridge is wrong when the Lever-sensor does
not work from the position of (7) or when it does not return smoothly
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2016 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 11, 2015 | OKI B8300 Laser Printer
Apr 23, 2014 | Oki Electric Industry B411dn Printer
Jun 15, 2012 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2018 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 07, 2010 | OKI C5800Ldn Led Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | OKI B4400 Digital Mono Printer - Black
Jan 18, 2010 | OKI B2520 All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 06, 2008 | OKI C3400N Single Pass Color Printer
1,369 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!