Question about Denon Dn-X1500 Professional DJ Mixer System

1 Answer

Power conversion Hi i recently purchased a 110volt dn x 1500.They sent me a 50 watt power converter to run on australian 240 volt power.Only the denon logo light comes on when powered up.Power is going in and converter works on other 110 v products i have.Is the mixer faulty

Posted by on

  • scottys67 Mar 05, 2008

    Thanks for quick response Geno.Well no there isnt any voltage i can see or  hear.Like i said just the denon logo light at top right of mixer.Can you tell if other lights come on when its powered up?I beleive 50 watts is right as 2 companies have provided 50 watters.The 50's work with my 3500 cd players and they have a motor to turn the platter.Cant get a single answer from denon so i thank you for your input.

    Best regards


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 518 Answers

If you have 110 - 120 volts AC at 60Hz, then the mixer must be bad. Unless 50 Watts isn't enough. Does the voltage drop when you plug in the Mixer to the convertor?


Posted on Mar 05, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Denon dn-x300

can you explain more?
or just the sliding fader is not working?
if the sliding fader is not working u need to change the sliding part
REF: SLIDE VR(RA45D2-211-15D1-R0B50K)
its 50K Ohm slider.
sometimes the material inside the slider ends fast due to activity.
hope this helps
Kind Regards from

Feb 15, 2014 | Denon Dnx300 3-Channel DJ Mixer System

1 Answer

Denon-x1500 not able to find sofware for windows 7

Just log in on the denon dj site and you can get the latest firmware and driver and manual. Read it and everything you need to know
is listed in the manual
gr. richard

Oct 11, 2013 | Denon Dn-X1500 Professional DJ Mixer...

1 Answer

Hi - I purchased a JVC TH-S3 Home Theatre System in the UK. It is set up for 240v 50Hz input. How do I convert it to operate on 110v 60Hz?

Check the unit for a sticker stating it's electrical approval numbers. There should be the voltage and cycles required. There could well be a switch of some description near this sticker Saying 120-240 with an arrow showing which way to put the switch to change the voltage. This usually involves removing a plate of some description to stop someone changing it by mistake. Don't forget the cycles as well. The UK uses 50hz or 50 cycles whilst the USA uses 60 cycles. Using the wrong one could burn the power supply out and even cause a fire. Many smaller electrical items are self seeking when it comes to power supplies but large components such as TVs and HiFi units are usually set.

If the sticker says 240 volts 50 hz then thats for the UK
If it has 120 volts 60 hz as well then it's possible to use in the US. Luckily it has a dual power supply built in. The chances of this is rather rare so you could have a boat anchor instead of a HiFi

Whatever you do DON'T just chabge the plug and try it out. There'll be smoke for sure.

If you are unsure get it checked by an electrician.

One way out would be to buy a transformer which changes the 120 volts to 240 volts but you will still have the cycles to worry about. So unless the cycles are changeable you can't use the hifi in the US.

Sorry for the bad news If it's not too large it's possible to recover some money by selling in on Ebay in The UK or Australia or any other country using 240/50hz

Apr 07, 2010 | JVC TH-S3 System

1 Answer

How do i connect my laptop to denon dn-x1500s?

just download the driver from the site and select him as soundcard, but read first the manual

Mar 05, 2010 | Denon Dn-X1500 Professional DJ Mixer...

1 Answer

Headphone cue buttons on dnx 1500 not working and fx button they work but stick on or are hard to turn off

pulled the cover plate off cleaned switches with freeon put back 2getha all sweet but 4 how long i don't know thanks any way DAN

Dec 29, 2009 | Denon Dn-X1500 Professional DJ Mixer...

1 Answer

I bought a BOSE system in chicago. now in India not working

Electricity in India is 240 Volts, alternating at 50 cycles per second. You will require a voltage converter if you are carrying a device that does not accept 240 Volts at 50 Hertz. Check the voltage selector atthe back and set it to teh correct voltage - if not present buy an adaptor. Your component will have to be examined by an expert. Click here for repair locations in India.

Jun 15, 2009 | Bose (321GS) System

1 Answer

Converter needed

If your unit is from the USA, 120 volt/ 300 watts.
EU is 220-240V / 300 Watts. Best choice is to go to Bose service center in EU and have your transformer inside your box replaced with 220-240V for EU operation. That way you don't have to worry about a converter. If not, 2nd choice is buy a step-down transformer 220-240V input and 120 Volt output that can handle 300Watts.

Good Luck.

Dec 22, 2007 | Bose 3 2 1 GSX System

Not finding what you are looking for?
Denon Dn-X1500 Professional DJ Mixer System Logo

Related Topics:

120 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Denon Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

4751 Answers

Dennis McCollum

Level 2 Expert

137 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Denon Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides