- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How To Reset Your Blu-ray Player To Factory Defaults (BD-C & BD-D Models)
Page 1. Reset Your Blu-ray
Power on your Blu-ray player and tune your TV to the input where the Blu-ray player is connected. For example, if the Blu-ray player is connected to HDMI 1 press the TV input/source/line button to tune your TV to HDMI 1.
Remove any disc from the player and then press and hold the Stop button on the front of the player, not the remote, for about 8 seconds or until the front display reads 'SETUP'. 'Resetting all settings to default values...' is displayed on your TV screen as the Blu-ray player powers off and resets.
The Blu-ray player is automatically powered on after the reset and the select Language screen is displayed.
Page 57 of the operation manual suggests a list of language codes (worth a shot) - using your DVD recorder's remote numeric buttons, and pointing it at the unit while on, enter 6 9 7 8 (English) Japanese is 7 4 6 5
Below is the language code list for this model ONLY. (from page 57)
Use your remote to access the set-up menu.
It will ask you what language you prefer for on-line menus. It might read "idioma".
Scroll through the menu options until you find on-screen language,. then select English.
I have tried to unlock the DVD DP271 player using following methods, But it is not unlocking. If any body knows any other code. Please help me to un lock my DVD DP271 player.
1. Power up and press setup 2 Scroll down to LOCK 3 Press '0' (zero) seven times 4. A message may now appear with saying that the player is region free. 5. Power down then power up. or
1. Remove any discs and power up the DVD 2. Press PAUSE 3. Enter 314159 4. The hidden region code menu may now appear. 5. Set code you want- 0 for multiregion, 1 for region 1 and so on 6. Press PAUSE 7. Power down then power up