a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
did yopu hook the wires up on the back right?Remove the wires and try turnning it on with no sat or wires hooked up if stilldoes that you will need a bringdead viewsat back to live file and try that way.hope i help :)
I used pc to down load again ( only older pc , it has old conection from pc to viewsat. You must buy a cable by viewsat company about 5$ ). because with usb key it can not push machine working
thank a lot
1. Load File(s) to your USB Flash Drive. (eg.. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) 2. Take USB Flash Drive and insert it into Viewsat Ultra USB Port (behind right side door flap) 3. Using remote Hit Menu. Then Go to System Information -> Receiver Upgrade and Hit OK
4. Go to USB and Hit OK. 5. You will now see a list of all the files located on your USB Flash Drive. Find the file you need to load. (eg. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) and select it and hit OK.
6. Your Receiver is now being upgraded. 7. It will come up showing you not to power off the unit. 8. Once it has finished the receiver will reboot and you have upgraded your Viewsat Ultra.
make sure the receiver is off using the switch on the back. connect serial cable.. open unloader program on computer, pick the bin you want to upload. click pc to stb.. after the slide bar appears turn of the viewsat... it should start to dl now.. wait.. when the computer says finished, don't turn off the viewsat yet. the viewsat will auto start.. if it doesn't wait till the software is finished ,, the screen will come back to a channel.. If no picture go and set up the antenna.