I m facing the same problem since last year but I have learnt to cope with it. There are two was.
1) Give the supply to monitor from separate socket instead of using UPS Supply. Whenever it starts blinking, just switch off the monitor supply for few seconds and then turn on again. it will work.
2) If the first solution doesnt work out, Lift the monitor carefully and give it some jerks carefully back and forth. This way My display comes , dont know wether it work for you or not. Do it carefully.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello there, first thing you should do is to check the power cable.You can do that by changing it with PC power supply cable .It is the same. If it turns to be OK then disconnect the VGA cable from monitor and then try to power monitor on.There should be an activity on front power LED. If the power LED is not showing any light at all, then do not go further the unit is not working .Else the power led should blink a couple of times then a window pop up scrolling on the lcd saying :" no video signal" so the unit is OK ..Hope this helps. Cheers.
just unplug the signal cable and see if it shows a warning! if it shows then the monitor is in some working condition! this problem mainly is not the monitors problem its the systems problem, it seem as if the system is in standby when u on it right??? it happens when the processor doesn't get supply or it refuses to come on! you will see that the red hdd load led will not light when u start the CPU; just open the CPU and unplug the smps from the board and blow the pins to clean them up and re-fix it and see it will work. if still it doesn't work try some other smps it will work!
reply and revert back for more help with a vote!
if i want turn off the monitor it does not turn off. Connected or not connected is the same while when it was good if there wasn't the signal output the led was orange. Now if there is or there isn't the signal output the blue led blinks
Hi, I think your signal Cable is not connected properly.please check. Is your computer booting. Can you see HDD acivity LED blinking in your CPU? This should solve your problem.Best of Luck.Please rank me appropriately. If you want any clarification, Please get back to me