Question about Lands Phones
From the manual:
1) Before registering the extra handset, the battery pack MUST be charged for 15-20
2) With the main base in standby mode, press the MENU soft key on the base.
3) Press /vol/∧ or /vol/∨ on the base to select H S R e g i s t r a t i o n, and then
press the OK soft key.
4) On the handset, press and hold # for two seconds. To cancel registration, press
the CANCEL soft key on the base.
5) While the handset is registering, H a n d s e t R e g i s t e r i n g will appear in the Handset
LCD. When R e g i s t r a t i o n C o m p l e t e is displayed, the handset has been registered
to the base. If R e g i s t r a t i o n F a i l e d appears, please try these steps again.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Feb 28, 2011 | Uniden TRU8888 Corded Phone
Jan 16, 2011 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Nov 17, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 14, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 16, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Dec 29, 2007 | Uniden TRU9488 Phone
Oct 17, 2007 | Uniden TRU8885-3HS Digital Cordless Phone
658 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!