Question about Lands Phones
From the manual:
1) Before registering the extra handset, the battery pack MUST be charged for 15-20
2) With the main base in standby mode, press the MENU soft key on the base.
3) Press /vol/∧ or /vol/∨ on the base to select H S R e g i s t r a t i o n, and then
press the OK soft key.
4) On the handset, press and hold # for two seconds. To cancel registration, press
the CANCEL soft key on the base.
5) While the handset is registering, H a n d s e t R e g i s t e r i n g will appear in the Handset
LCD. When R e g i s t r a t i o n C o m p l e t e is displayed, the handset has been registered
to the base. If R e g i s t r a t i o n F a i l e d appears, please try these steps again.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Feb 28, 2011 | Uniden TRU8888 Corded Phone
Jan 16, 2011 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Nov 17, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 14, 2008 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 16, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Dec 29, 2007 | Uniden TRU9488 Phone
Oct 17, 2007 | Uniden TRU8885-3HS Digital Cordless Phone
659 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!