Question about Televison & Video
I have a GE Universal Remote RM24977 that I am trying to program to a GO Video
DVD VCR combo Model DV2139
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jun 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2010 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Mar 25, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Dec 11, 2007 | GE 19TVR62 19 in. TV/VCR Combo
535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!