Htc prophet touch screen issue
for window phones
1. Press the "Home" key and press "Start." Use the directional pad to highlight "Settings," then press the center or "Enter" button.
2. Use the directional pad to select the System tab. Select "Screen," then press the center or "Enter" button. Select "Align Screen."
3. Using your smartphone's stylus, tap the crosshairs as they appear on your screen. Do this for as many as appear, until the calibration tool finishes. Your screen is now properly calibrated.
for Android phone
4. Press the "Home" button or capacitive area, then press "Menu." Tap "Settings."
5. Tap "Language and keyboard." Tap "Keyboard settings." Tap "Tutorial" and go through the steps that appear on your screen.
6. Once this is finished, turn your phone off and on again. Your keyboard has been adjusted, which activates a re-calibration of the capacitive touchscreen. (Capacitive screens are technically far more accurate that resistive, and so a full calibration tool is not included with Android phones.)
Aug 20, 2012 |
imate JAMin Smartphone