An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: how do i delete tunes from my mp3 player
The easiest way to delete individual tracks from the device is using Windows Media Player. Right click the tracks you want to delete in the right hand window, select delete, and Media Player will do it for you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have 2 options to delete the contents of your Phillips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player:
OPTION 1: Delete it from your Computer:
1. Connect your player to your Computer. Your player will load automatically. 2. Select Open device to view file. (If it won't load automatically, you can double click "My Computer" and then double click the icon of your player.) 3. Select the files you want to delete.
Tip: You can press and hold the Ctrl button on the keyboard to select more than one file. 4. Right click the highlighted files and select Delete. 5. Select Yes to confirm.
OPTION 2: Delete the files directly from the player:
TIP: This method is only for player with OPTIONS only.
1. Highlight the file or folder that you want to delete. 2. Press OPTIONS on your player. 3. Select DELETE. 4. Repeat Step 1-3 when you want to delete more than one file or folder.
If you want a detailed step by step with graphic on how to show you how to delete the contents on your player, you can go here.
Hope this information helps you. Please do rate me if I was able to help you out!
you need to open MY COMPUTER and select the drive of your MP3 digital media player, you can view all the files on the player, select the files you don't need anymore and delete them. Disconnect the MP3 player from your computer and check whether they still show up.
what you need to do is plug the mp3 into the computer, next open the mp3 player musoc file, then you will have the ability to add or delete songs thwn you will have space to add as many songs as you like
If you want to delete a certain tune do the following:
1. Connect it to the coputer.
2. Click on "My computer"
3. Click on the Sansa icon
4. Browse the folders and delete the files you don't want.
If you want to delete the entire disk
1. Connect it to the computer.
2. Click on "My computer"
3. Right Click on the sansa
4. Click on Format.
Let me know if it helped.