Program starts, then after a couple of minutes it stops and display says 'On'
Have tried turning power on/off, and have restarted 3 times but it never gets past about 2 minutes before stopping altogether. The display then just says 'On'. It will let me open door, although clothes wet it is not full of water. Machine is 3.5 yrs old.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to turn it off. get the network cable out the machine. wait 1 minute. press 6-stop-powersave (all 3 at the same time, powersave top right corner) With these buttons pressed, start the machine and keep the buttons down until machine is fully started.
If motor runs continuously with power applied, check for short circuit across motor relay (RL2), or L1 applied to motor relay output (J3-1) with cycle stopped. If motor does not start when Start key is pressed, check for open circuit between L1 and motor relay connection (J3-2). If no wiring problems found, replace Main Control Board.
Welcome to FixYa!
Here's your request.
TIME AND DATE
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits flash (you'll be in Alarm Mode) Press MODE again to enter TIME mode, SECONDS digits will flash.
2. Press ADJUST to set SECONDS to zero.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.
5. Repeat to set HOURS, MONTH, DAYS, and DAY of WEEK. Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM.
6. Press MODE when done.
7. To display DATE from Time display , press START/STOP.
8. With DATE displayed press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH and MONTH-DATE.
9. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12-and 24-hour format.
ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits, DAY, and A or P (for AM or PM) flash.
2. Press ADJUST to change HOURS digits. Go through 12 hours for AM or PM.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.. Press MODE when done.
5. Press and hold ADJUST, then press START/STOP to turn chime on/off. Press START/STOP again to turn alarm on /off. Release START/STOP when done.
1. Chronograph will count up to 24 hours. Lap times are not stored. After 40 minutes chrono display changes from seconds to minutes.
2. With time displayed, press MODE to select Chrono Mode.
3. Press START/STOP to start.
4. Press ADJUST to view lap time. Press again to sesume lap timing.
5. Press START/STOP to stop timing . Press ADJUST to reset chrono to zero.
6. Repeat for successive laps.
Thank you for using FixYa!
Have a great day.
Power the system on wait 2-3 minutes then hold your hand on the power button (like you would to shut it off) but keep your finger on the power button until you hear the system beep at you twice. The system will reset to default settings (It may or may not restart depending on the model of ps3 you have, if it doesnt restart, you have to turn it on by yourself) good luck
There are three buttons, let's call them 1, 2, and 3, from left to right.
Clock Time setting
A. 12 AM, PM or 24.00 h With the clock in the time readout mode, keep button (2) depressed for 4 seconds -12 AM, PM or 24.00 flashing. After pushing button (1), either a 12-hour (AM + PM) or a 24-hour setting program can be selected. If you only want to change the display mode, push button (3). The clock then returns to its normal timekeeping function.
B. Hours Push button (2) a second time - hour display flashes. Set hour by pushing button (1). After pushing button (3)*, the clock returns to the time readout mode with new hour setting.
C. Minutes Push button (2) once more - minute display flashes. Set minute by pushing button (1). Upon pushing button (3)*, the clock is started - accurate to within 1 second.
Stop watch function The stop watch can only be set in motion if the clock is in its normal timekeeping mode and not during setting operations. A. Push button (3) - 00:00 display appears; B. Push button (1) - stop watch is on; C. Push button (1) a second time - watch stops. (Additional times can be added by pushing button (1) again - stop watch keeps running. Push button (1) once more to stop timing.) D. Push button (2) - 00:00 display appears; E. Push button (3) - normal timekeeping mode.
If button (3) is pushed during operation A and B, the setting procedure must be restarted (push button (2)).