Question about Tomtom One Europe v2 GPS Receiver
I recently downloaded map updates. now my tom tom will not accept full postcodes. please helppppp
OK. This is how to do it.
- Navigate to
- Street and house number
- In the "City" space at the top, type the postcode. (tap 123 button bottom left of keyboard to get the number pad)
- You will see a list beneath of the countries that use the postcode.
- Tap the country you want.
- You then see a list of streets in that postcode area.
- Tap the street name (or start typing it in)
- Type in the house number.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2015 | Tomtom GPS
Mar 23, 2011 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
Mar 17, 2011 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Aug 11, 2010 | GPS
Feb 20, 2010 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
Aug 29, 2009 | Tomtom GPS
Jul 16, 2009 | Tomtom GO 930 GPS Receiver
Mar 26, 2009 | Tomtom GO GPS Receiver
Jul 09, 2008 | Tomtom GO 700 GPS Receiver
Apr 26, 2008 | Tomtom GO 700 GPS Receiver
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: