- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Seems more likely that there was a virus threat and attack that had caused the firefox browser to hang up. You can shut down and restart, try and use a good active antivirus to scan, check and repair if there was any damage on the OS .If not you can uninstall the forefox and reinstall.
If the browser is hanging, try using another browser. IE8 is known to freeze and hang. You can try Google Chrome(http://www.google.com/chrome/), it is really fast and light and doesn't hang much. or you can try another web browser.
Would suggest that it's become corrupted in some way and the PC is "hanging" whilst looking for a missing or corrupt file. On someone elses PC download a copy of firefox, put this on yours, go online with that and download a fresh/later version on IE
hello, sir/ma''am.... I''m jm Mendoza and i''mhaving a problem about my Mp5... I encountered a problem of a hanged system.. the device or tools mean the usb is not recognized to my pc.... what can i do for that? i need an immediate response from you....
if above solution doesn't work ,try out this,
1. perform browser reset by goinginto - tools - internet options - advanced - reset.
2. if it doesn't work - get into add or remove programs - remove the tool bars, google desktop if you have installed.