I'm in Yellowknife.....charged my phone for 3 hours this morning and it showed that it was fully charged. By 5pm, and after NOT using the phone at all, it was beeping saying it needed charging. Is it something to do with digital vc analog settings? How do I change the setting ? I can't find it anywhere in the manual.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try taking the battery out for 2 minutes or so... Place back in the phone and charge while the phone is off.. Give about an hour! If you still doesn't charge you might want to see if the charger has a short or if you need to replace the battery.. Hope this helps!:)
"Calibrating" a laptop battery is one way to increase the lifespan of a battery that doesn't last long. The procedure involves two steps: fully discharging the battery, then then fully charging it immediately thereafter. It's important to note that a full discharge doesn't mean you drain your battery until your computer powers off, but rather that you deplete it until it reaches a level of approximately 3 percent capacity, according to BatteryCare.com.
1. Charge the laptop battery to 100 percent. Allow the laptop to sit plugged-in and fully-charged for approximately two hours.
2. Click the "Battery" icon in the lower, right corner of the Windows Taskbar and click "More Power Options." Click "Change When the Computer Sleeps," then click "Change Advanced Power Settings."
3. Scroll down to "Battery" and click the "Plus Sign" icon next to it. Click "Critical Battery Level," then click the arrow to decrease the number to "3." Click "Apply," then click "OK."
4. Unplug your laptop and continue using the computer until it reaches 3 percent, at which point it hibernates automatically. Allow the computer to hibernate for at least five hours, then plug it in and allow it to recharge fully.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.
Sorry but it sounds like weak batteries. I would replace both batteries and after installation fully charge before use. Then ask Mom to use the chair more each day so you can charge them overnight each day for the next 20 days. It will break in the batteries and get them operating at 100%. If you can get her to use it more and charge it overnite and always put it up at full charge the batteries should last 2-3 years Hope this helps
If you turn your phone on the very first time you use it you are suppoesed to charge it for ten hours. or not quite ten but what I do is i charge it all night and turn it off. this way you get sleep and in the morning your phone should be fine. if not reset the settings this should do it.
Im not sure if this goes for phones... But I noticed that when you get something with a charger and you seem to over-charge it (Leaving it constantly plugged in or charging it for long periods of time after its fully charged) it actually makes the life of the object shorter....
It could be that because you've been leaving it over night to charge its been eating at the LGs battery...
But like I said, im not sure...
Obviously you can't fix something like that...
in this phone when the battery is fully charged the running battery
indicators stop at full position. U must charge every phones battery a
maximum of 2 hours b'coz charging more than it reduces battery life and
if the battery is not fully charged in 2 hours u must charge it after
20 minutes again