- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
!st, let me explain the problem more clearer, then I'll explain the solution.
Problem) My camera worked fine. Even when logging on to Yahoo messenger, i could still veiw myself when chatting. But when I clicked on the "broadcast" button, the "idle" status would change to "connecting" for a few seconds. Then the the following message would pop up, " The server is busy, Please close this window & try again in a few minutes".
Solution) In Yahoo messenger, click on "Messenger", scroll down & click on "preferences". In Category:, click on "connection". Make sure that "no proxies" is selected.
1. Verify your internet connection. If it is possible change your DNS IP Address.
2. Try Updating your yahoo messenger >> http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
THE PROPER WAY ON INSTALLING USB DEVICES
A. Enable usb ports on the BIOS.
1. Do not plug in your device right away. Install all drivers and software first!
3. Plug the power or turn on your USB Device
4. Plug in the USB Port.
5. Windows Will detect the Device Automatically.
Hope this helps