Question about Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Use the MODE button (lower left) to get into Alarm mode. Then press the RECEIVE button repeatedly, cycling through Alarm1, Alarm2, Alarm3,Alarm4, then SIG (for Signal). Press the TIME/MEMO button to togge On or Off.
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
Okay people, for thoses who have the casio baby-g bg-3000. I have the solution to getting rid off the beeping of the alarm and every hour beep.
1. Press the SELECT button twice on the lower left hand side, you should see on the display AL with and alarm.
2. Press the SEARCH button, you should see a number displayed from1-5. on the far right of the screan.
3. Now as you go through the numbers look at the small circle display at alarm. If it is highlighted press the ADJUST button until it disappears. Go through all the nubers to 5 doing this method.
4. When you press the SEARCH buttin again you will find that there is no number, do not wory!! When this happens look at the small circle display at SIG. If it is highlighted just press the ADJUST button.
5. to make sure that the beeping has stopped adjust your watch before the new hour. eg 1:59. Hopefullly you will not here any beeping sounds. GOOD LUCK
Posted on Nov 18, 2012
using the mode button (lower left, go to the alarm. once at this screen, hit the "12/24H" button (lower right). now hit the "adjust" button (upper left), that should toggle the hourly chime on and off. you'll see the bar next to 'SIG'. when it's lit, it's on, when it's blank, it's off.
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Unit 9, 32/F., Cable TV Tower, No.9 Hoi Shing Rd., Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
852-2408 1575 / 2409 0136
Contact Person :
Ms. JoJo Yeung
Oct 27, 2015 | Watches
Oct 18, 2013 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Mar 24, 2013 | New Balance Trainer Stop Watch
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Sep 27, 2010 | Watches
Apr 13, 2010 | Bulova Watch
Jan 26, 2010 | Swi Watches
Dec 26, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Jul 21, 2008 | Timex 1440 53591 Sports Quotient...
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
1,562 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: