Question about Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Use the MODE button (lower left) to get into Alarm mode. Then press the RECEIVE button repeatedly, cycling through Alarm1, Alarm2, Alarm3,Alarm4, then SIG (for Signal). Press the TIME/MEMO button to togge On or Off.
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
Okay people, for thoses who have the casio baby-g bg-3000. I have the solution to getting rid off the beeping of the alarm and every hour beep.
1. Press the SELECT button twice on the lower left hand side, you should see on the display AL with and alarm.
2. Press the SEARCH button, you should see a number displayed from1-5. on the far right of the screan.
3. Now as you go through the numbers look at the small circle display at alarm. If it is highlighted press the ADJUST button until it disappears. Go through all the nubers to 5 doing this method.
4. When you press the SEARCH buttin again you will find that there is no number, do not wory!! When this happens look at the small circle display at SIG. If it is highlighted just press the ADJUST button.
5. to make sure that the beeping has stopped adjust your watch before the new hour. eg 1:59. Hopefullly you will not here any beeping sounds. GOOD LUCK
Posted on Nov 18, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
using the mode button (lower left, go to the alarm. once at this screen, hit the "12/24H" button (lower right). now hit the "adjust" button (upper left), that should toggle the hourly chime on and off. you'll see the bar next to 'SIG'. when it's lit, it's on, when it's blank, it's off.
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2018 | Watches
May 30, 2014 | Freestyle Shark Buzz Wrist Watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Nov 10, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Sep 27, 2010 | Watches
Feb 04, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Dec 28, 2008 | Timex Atlantis 100 77517 Wrist Watch
Aug 12, 2008 | Timex 27191 Wristwatch
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
1,683 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: