Question about Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Is there a way to program the time on the Centrios DVD Recorder? I can not locate our manual.
Setting the clock
1. Press SETUP in no disc mode or full stop mode,MENU screen
appears on the TV screen.
2. Using v select SETUP MENU, then press ENTER or >,
BASIC SETUP is highlighted.
3. Using v to select “Set Clock ”, then press ENTER or >,
“Set Clock Setup ”screen appears.
4. Press</>/^/v repeatedly (or numeric buttons) to set the
date and time.
5. Press > to select “Done”or“Cancel ”, and then press ENTER ,
BASIC SETUP returns.
6. To exit, press SETUP.
7. Press POWER to turn off the unit, the clock appears on
the VFD display.
link to manual http://www.centrios.com/content/support.aspx?language=en-CA#
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2013 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Jun 16, 2011 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Oct 25, 2010 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Apr 03, 2010 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Feb 04, 2010 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Mar 12, 2009 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Dec 21, 2007 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: