I'm afraid that the way the sound system is set up in microsoft control panel, you have to chose between external speakers on or the the built-in speakers on. check there under sound, but I don't think that there is an option to have both on
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if your computer came with a motherboard disc the sound drivers could be on it click start control panel administrive tools computer management device manager scroll to sound video and game controllers you might see a yellow question exclamation mark? ! or a red X Right click to reinstall drivers if you don't have a disk with the sound drivers you have to download them
you will need to connect
your speakers to your computer then you will need to install them to your
computer or if they are internal speakers you will need to install the sound card and the drivers if your computer came with
a motherboard disc the sound drivers could be on it click start control panel
administrive tools computer management device manager scroll to sound,video and
game controllers you might see a yellow question exclamation mark? ! or a red X
Right click to reinstall drivers click start control panel
sounds and audio,volume,advanced,speakers make sure you have selected the (((appropriate speakers)))
also audio you will find 3 drop down lists make sure you have the correct
settingsthere also click start control panel
sounds and audio devices select advanced there might be a tick in the mute box
untick it click start control panel
sounds and audio devices you can adjust the volume there also select speaker
volume you can change your settings there you can also tick in the box place
icon in taskbar for further sound settings by right clicking on the icon hope this helps you
here's the step to connect to yur PC my dear,, just read it
1 The hardwareUnpack the speakers and the cables (included with the speakers) out of the suitcase. 2 I use the speakers with a video
1. Plug the power supply in the speakers. 3. Connect the main speaker with the video. 3 I use the speakers with a computer
1. Plug the power supply in the speakers. 2. Connect the speakers to each other. 3. Connect the main speaker with the computer.
4. Press the 'ON/OFF' button.
4 The softwareIf you use a laptop make sure your volume settings are OK.
Go to Start > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices.
Hello there! lellya
1) you have to tell , what kind of sound card you got? on board audio? A7, or Creative Audigy? 5.1 or regular.
2) then, you have to connect one speaker to the other, one two way connector cable, for the 2 KOSS speakers.
3) another cable that goes in back of your koss and from the out of your KOSS Speakers to the input of your sound card, at back of your PC, this input is your sound card jack.
4) its supose to work like so.
hello, check the volume. also the jacks are color coded. green is speakers,pink is mic,blue is line in. if this does not help, consider adding sound card(this will give a better quality of sound than onboard sound) hope this helps! good luck, glen.