Question about Panasonic NN-T994SF Microwave Oven
Mst likely a blown fuse. You''ll need to unplug the unit, remove the outside cover and follow the line cord and you should find the fuse.
Replace it with the EXACT same value that was labeled on the original fuse. You'll probably be able to find a replacement at any Radio Shack store or hardware store.
Replace the cover and plug the unit back in. Hopefully nothing was damaged and the unit will play again.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2016 | GE Hotpoint Over-the-Range Microwave
Oct 06, 2015 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 28, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 07, 2011 | Jenn-Air JMC7000 Microwave Oven
Sep 08, 2010 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 12, 2010 | Whirlpool GH5184XPQ Microwave Oven
Nov 27, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!