Question about Sony S2 Sports ZS-X3CP CD Boombox

Open Question

Need sony AC-H10CPA ac adapter,sony has one but has changed the part number,it now costs 101.00

Posted by on

1 Suggested Answer

  • 43173 Answers

SOURCE: i need to find a new ac adapter or at least the model number for it

buy a 9VDC output AC adapter. You can use anu company's adapter, provided the voltage rating shoule be 9VDC 2Amps. OK.

Posted on Dec 23, 2011

Sony S2 Sports ZS-X3CP CD Boombox Logo

Related Topics:

Add Your Answer

Full Name
1 Points
0 characters

Attach: Get more points

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

Not finding what you are looking for?

702 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Top Sony Boomboxes Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

43173 Answers


Level 3 Expert

91253 Answers

Stephen Potts

Level 3 Expert

446 Answers

Are you a Sony Boombox Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides