Question about HP iPAQ H1940 Pocket PC
Hi, i just tried to update my bios from 1.07 to 1.10, however the screen is stuck on the hp logo screen, and i have tried doing hard reset, and still nothing. can anyone help me.
OK, this happened to me just yesterday, and I fixed it. Here's what you need to do.
1. Connect your iPAQ to your PC. You don't need ActiveSync, but you do need to make sure that your PC can actually communicate with your iPAQ.
2. Go to where you extracted the ROM update files. It's probably at "C:\iPAQ\SP26263" or something like that.
3. Download a hex editor. Here's one: http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm#download
4. Use the hex editor and open up H2B11020uo.nbf
5. Maximize the hex editor to full screen. Look at the right screen where it says "hp ipaq h1940 1.10.20 ENG". Fill up the top row with zeros. The words "hp ipaq h1940 1.10.20 ENG" will disappear.
6. Within "C:\iPAQ\SP26263", open up ROMUpdateUtility. It won't recognize your device (WHICH IS GOOD). Then you can reinstall the ROM update.
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
I want the password of protect
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
Apr 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 10, 2010 | HP iPAQ H2200 Pocket PC
May 21, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2010 | HP Pavilion zt1135 Notebook
Feb 09, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9500 dv9600 and dv9700 FF...
Jan 19, 2010 | HP iPAQ H2200 Pocket PC
Dec 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 12, 2009 | HP Pavilion a705w PC Desktop
Jan 28, 2009 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
1,083 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!