Question about Canon i 550 InkJet Printer
Does anybody know about Canon printer problems and error codes?
I have a Canon i250 printer and has flashing yellow light, and 7 beeps.
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2014 | Canon i250
May 27, 2011 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Nov 18, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2007 | OCE 3140 Copier
1,290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!