When trying toview a photo using nero photosnap viewer i get an error message stating File C: Documents and Settings Owner my Documents My Pictures 02-04-6_diamond.jpg could not be opened. This cannot be opened message comes up when trying to open any photo file.
Can you help please?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think the easiest way would be to open my computer and go to the Nero photo snap folder and move your pictures into the my pictures folder oh so you could go the Nero photos snap settings and change the setting to save your pictures into my pictures folderanother way is to go into the settings of Picasa 3change the settings to look for pictures in other folders besides my pictures folder
Let's say you cannot open JPG pics. This is what you have to do.
1) In explorer (My Computer), click Tools > Folder Options.
2) In the dialog box, click 'File Types' tab.
3) Scroll down until you see the JPG extension.
4) Select it and click 'Change' button below.
5) Select a program you want to use to open JPG files. (Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is the default program: You can select it.)
6) Click OK button.
7) If you have trouble opening other graphic types (BMP, GIF, PNG etc.) look for those extensions and repeat steps 4 to 6.
8) Click 'OK' button to close Folder Options dialog.
Nero is a bad software company in my opinion. I've used them since they came out. For photos I recommend Microsoft digital suite. You can do so much more with them and never have to upgrade the product. Nero gives you software with new computers and computer products such as lightscribe dvd burners. They are notorious for voiding serial keys validation after upgrading or downloading new updates. The software you thought you owned was just borrowed. They will claim you have to have a current key for the easy price of just "whatever". There software can be nasty to remove also.
On the Nero PhotoSnap Viewer, it might be that the "trial" version of this part of the software has expired. We bought a DVD burner with Nero 7 Essentials with it but the "Essentials" part is only a "trial" for 14 days. I didn't realize that the PhotoSnap part was part of the software that expired; also the part that let's you burn videos. And now they want another $40 bucks to get it to work - not for me. I'll find something better just on principal. I asked what still works on the software and they said only the part for the CD writing - audio and data. Isn't that silly for inclusion with a DVD burner!? He said that I'm paying for the hardware not the software. Hope this helps you. Oh, also if you call Nero call the customer service line not the support line. The support line costs $1.29 a minute! As you can imagine, Nero is not my favorite company right now!