- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I also dropped my Samsung Impression in the toilet, I immediately took the phone took the protective case off, took the battery cover off, and took the battery and my SIM card out and towel dried it as best as I could. Then I sat it on the floor next to my fan and let it dry until I got to my grandparents a little while later and I put it in a bowl of rice, completely covered the phone and battery with rice and left it sit overnight in the rice and all of the next day, so far i've had it on about 20 minutes and have had no problems with it so far, another solution is to sit it in the sun, to further dry it out. Water damage will void warranties on your phone and battery and your provider will know instantly if the damage was water related when they take your battery cover off, there is a small square sticker that when dry and hasn't touched water should be white, but as soon as it comes into contact with water it turns red, there is also one of these stickers on the battery. My stickers were red and after sitting in the rice they look like they got lighter in color considerably, I don't know if that is really possible but appearance wise it looks that way. I hope this helps anyone who has had this problem. Good Luck!
That means no battery, your lucky. Just go to a phone place and try a new battery. I am assuming you already took the battery out and tried reinserting it. Does the battery have red xx's on the bottom, if so it probably fell on grass and the moisture got to the battery some how.
well wen you dropped it did the ink move luiek the colours where were wrong for example the white was pink etc.. if this has happened ,and it is common in touch screen phones, the phone is no longer good you can still keep it if you want but the problems will get worse n worse until its just gone
you can take the battery and the back off the device and place in completely submerged in a bag of white rice and leave it in there for 1 to 2 days this will help absorb the moisture, this should fix it if the water did not damage the circut boards if the water damaged the circut boards then the device is fried