- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Actucally, there are a few ways to bypass Cinavia, but no program can remove Cinavia. If your video is a homemade movie or other personal recording, to play your recording without muting you may either:
· Pause the video, wait 30 seconds for the audio to be un-muted, then skip over those portions where the professionally produced material is used and continue playing the rest of the video, or
· Pause the video, wait 30 seconds for the audio to be un-muted, then play video from a different optical disc for at least 10 minutes before continuing playback of this video.
Put the camcorder in a warm dry place for a few hours, there is moisture inside the unit, that triggers the humidity sensor and shuts the camera off. If after drying the camcorder for a reasonable time it still will not function you will need to get it repaired.
It probably means that a moisture sensor has tripped inside the recording mechanism.
Did you take the camera from a cold (i.e air-conditioned) place into a warm place?
Generally waiting 'til the camera has warmed up and whatever moisture inside has gone away will let you use the camera again.
Remove power from the camera. I remove the battery as well. In the back of where the tapes go, on the left side is a silver component. It's just behind a metal roller that hangs down from a plastic piece over the head. If you look behind the roller diagonally across where the tape goes, you can see a black square on the right side of the silver component. Clean this (gently!) with a moist cotton swab. The swap should get a bit of black gunk off. I'd recommend cleaning it with a dry swab next to remove any moisture. Wait a minute or so to be sure it's dry. Then re-apply power. You should not see a false condensation message for a long time.
This is often referred to as DEW and is a sensor inside the camera that detects moisture. You can hasten the removal most times by warming the camera with a hairdryer on medium setting and not too close to the plastic case. When you store the camera store it with a few of those little bags of silicone crystals that come in many packages that we just throw away.
I found instructions with pictures on fixing this problem online at http://www.freewebs.com/ltooz/03jvcgrd70u.htm The process involves taking the camera apart. Other forums I have looked at have mentioned waiting the error out or allowing the camera to air out.
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.