Question about RCA 27V520T 27" TV

1 Answer

Rca tv model # 27v412t

I need to enter into the service mode on this tv. i need to adjust the horizontal side of it

Posted by on

  • Anonymous Feb 28, 2009

    the video screen just turn on in the center and need adjust the horizontal display
    i want to see full screen

  • sbstoke May 10, 2009

    i cannot see the whole picture. The sides are cut off. I need to make the picture smaller

    The only time a person needs to realy adjust the pic size but this tv has no controls for that.



1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 52 Answers

What are your sympoms? keever

Posted on Mar 02, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

RCA Model 27V412T Trying to fix the screen size. The edges are cut off

When the picture gets smaller that means the high voltage being applied to the picture tube is failing. The flyback transformer and the horizontal output transistor are the likely parts that fail. Power supply capacitors that have domed tops are suspect too. Parts and labor for a TV that old may surpass the price of a new TV.

Sep 08, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer

RCA F27669 TV horizontal gain control

To adjust the data value to these adjustments, you have to enter the service mode option to your set. There is no external preset resistors [as in the old model TVs] for the new version TVs.
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience.
Service mode entry, adjust and exit procedure to many popular brand TVs are given. Never forget to exit the service mode, after all adjustments have been done.
NB: Please read and understand well, the instructions to enter the service mode, before you begin. Be very careful. Note how to "EXIT" the service mode; after entering and adjusting data. This is very important.
Type in the brand name of your device, in the search box [at the top right] of the display window, and press enter to get all related posts. It will make surf easy.

Feb 11, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer

Factory reset mirai 22" tv

To reset it into factory mode, you have to enter its service mode option. Check this link for more details about, how to enter and exit service mode, and to make adjustments. Pull up previous posts there, either by its left side bar, or view it in Timeslide option.

Jul 03, 2013 | RCA Mirai T3715C 37 in. LCD TV

1 Answer

Picture cutting off

It sounds that you have to enter its service mode to adjust both vertical and horizontal position of the picture. To Philips brand TVs, entering service mode [SAM] mode, and adjusting data values there must be done cautiously. Really it is a skilled work indeed. It will be best to contact any service technician. For more

Jun 03, 2013 | Philips 24PT6341 24" TV

1 Answer

Horizontal adjustment

What is the brand name and model number to your TV? Provide more details please. Actually what do you want to adjust? If it is horizontal width, you have to enter its service mode to select this option. If you wish to get more details about how to enter service mode to different models of remote controls, check this link.

Feb 26, 2013 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Picture has shifted

Get into its service mode adjustments to adjust the horizontal shift.

Visit this link to see details. It has details about how to enter service mode to several brands and models of TV sets.


in name Electro-Help

Type in the link address [without brackets] into either Google Search Box or address bar to your browser, and press Enter.

Apr 16, 2012 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Im looking for the manual for my RCA 27V412T

You can view or save your manual from this site to view in PDF or print if so desried.

Apr 02, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer

Picture size

Hello! You need to put your tv into service mode and adjust the horizontal and vertical size. You can find info on how to enter the service mode for some brands at Good luck.


Oct 10, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Horizontal size

did u try adjusting the flyback transformer

Nov 01, 2007 | RCA F36450 36" TV

1 Answer

Adjustment to size of picture frame - model ws6680

to get into the service menu using the remote turn the volume down with the button on the front of the tv ( do not release). Whilst holdind tv vol- button press the button on the remote with a circle and three text lines for a few secs. This should let you enter the mode.

Dec 01, 2006 | Bush WS6671 28" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

276 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75157 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides