I'm trying to put several pics back onto my camera. I have tried working directly from the camera to laptop, and even though the pictures show they are transferring, when I look at Index Display on camera...they are not there. Tried using media card reader, and same thing. Pictures transfer but when I put the card back into the camera, they are not there. What am i doing wrong, or is this action even possible???? Thank you in advance for your help. :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For most cameras, this is not only not possible but, even trying it can cause problems with your camera.If your pictures are being automatically deleted after downloading, it's usually because the program you use for downloading is set to do that. If you don't like that feature, you will need to go into the settings area and change it. Or, you could just download to a folder you create on your desktop. That way, your pics are still on your memory card and you can now send the pics in the folder to any program you like.
This should do it for you: Insert the SD card into your laptop or computer. In the SD card go to "New Folder" name that folder "DCIM" in the "DCIM" folder create a new folder. This one you will name "101KC190" (I'm pretty sure you have the Kodak Easyshare 190, correct?) Now, transfer all of your pictures into "101KC190." Insert the SD into your camera and it should work. email me if you need to email@example.com
If you have moved pics from your computer to the card and then inserted the card into your camera, the card is now formatted to the computer, not the camera. You're supposed to format the card in the camera.
The best thing to transfer pics from camera to computer is not to transfer directly. Take out the memory card and load the pic through card reader. This is even faster and safer for your camera getting the virus. perhaps your camera is now virus infection but I just hope it's not. try it, that's what am doing.
you r retarded. u have to go to windows the transfer files select external devices, plug ur camera in then it shuld notice ur camera, then extract allk the pictures from the camerial surface directly onto your album in your camera.
This doesn't work for all cameras, but it does work for some cameras.
1) Make SURE you have all the photos in your computer.
2) Put the memory card into your camera and follow the camera's instructions to reformat the card.
3) Take 1 new photo on the memory card.
4) Put the memory card in the card reader on your computer. If you connect the camera directly to the computer instead of using a card reader, then do that now.
5) If your computer tries to automatically copy or move the photos to the computer cancel the process.
6) Use Windows Explorer (or Finder, if you use a Mac) and open 2 windows. In one window, navigate to the drive that represents your memory card. In the other window navigate to the location of your photos on your computer. This is usually in your My Pictures or Pictures drive under your user account.
7) On the memory card you will usually find the photo is in a subfolder, it may be several folders down. There may also be a thumbnail file. To copy files from your computer back onto the memory card so they can be seen in the camera you need to copy the files back onto the card using:
A) The same filename structure; B) Include a thumbnail file if the camera creates thumbnail files C) The file needs to be in the right folder structure (determined in step 7 above).
If your camera makes and uses thumbnail files but you don't have them on your computer, then you probably can't get the camera to recognize the files even if you copy them back onto the memory card in the right place.
This is no problem. Its work also in this condition bcz you import your image and in importing your all images in camera transfer to your pc, if you want to safe your images in your camera please use a card reader to copy your images in your pc. After that your all images also safe your camera.