Question about Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 18, 2010 | Panasonic DMP-BD60K Blu-ray/DVD Player
Nov 05, 2008 | JVC DR-M1 DVD Recorder
Aug 11, 2007 | JVC HR-XVC19S DVD Player/VCR
To unlock, manually press and HOLD the open/close button & the stop button simultaneously, and HOLD them both down until the lock picture disappears. The DVD will eject when you press the open/close button.
To lock the DVD inside the machine, repeat the same step, and it will lock it inside.
Apr 07, 2006 | Panasonic DVD-A110 DVD Player
Sep 18, 2015 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Jul 13, 2009 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!