Question about Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2017 | RCA DRC8295 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Jan 18, 2010 | Panasonic DMP-BD60K Blu-ray/DVD Player
Nov 05, 2008 | JVC DR-M1 DVD Recorder
Aug 11, 2007 | JVC HR-XVC19S DVD Player/VCR
To unlock, manually press and HOLD the open/close button & the stop button simultaneously, and HOLD them both down until the lock picture disappears. The DVD will eject when you press the open/close button.
To lock the DVD inside the machine, repeat the same step, and it will lock it inside.
Apr 07, 2006 | Panasonic DVD-A110 DVD Player
Sep 18, 2015 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Jan 27, 2018 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!