A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Maybe your laptop will not detect the hard disk drive. When you open your laptop,,,,hit the F2 key proceeding C-MOS setting.Go to advanced settings Using Up & Down arrow,,, in Boot menu, you have to set the hard disk drive to 1st boot by using, F5 or F6 keys. or follow the actions below to change the value settings.if the HDD is now on first boot,,,, click "save and exit set up". Wait for the result. GOOD LUCK!
Press diamond ENTER to convert a symbolic result to a numeric result. To have all results come out in numeric form, press MODE, F2, use the arrow keys to move to the Exact/Approx line, press right-arrow, select "APPROXIMATE", and press ENTER twice.
press the time button and the press button at the bottom with a key on it. (it has 't.set' in grey writing just above). On the screen - at the top - the first letter should be flashing. To be honest I don't know what it means at the top but you can use the arrow keys to go navigate. The 1st line has the day at the right. The 2nd line has the date - YYYY - MM - DD. On the 3rd line is the time. A=AM, P=PM. HH - MM - SS (Seconds cannot be set but reset to 0 whenever the time is changed).
In most cases if the printer is asking for an unexpected manual feed it is because the paper tray is not set to the right paper size or type. To set the paper size to the most common size and type (letter size plain paper) use the following instructions. 1. Press theMenubutton. 2. Press the right arrow key untilPaper Menuthen press Check Mark. 3. Press the right arrow key untilSize/Typethen press Check Mark. 4. Press the right arrow key untilTray 1then press Check Mark. 5. Press the right or left arrow key untilLetter then press Check Mark. 6. Press the right or left arrow key untilPlainthen press Check Mark. 7. Press the back button untilReadyis displayed. This will set up your printer tray for plain letter paper and should relieve the manual feed error unless yourcomputeris sending other paper size/type settings.
In most cases if the printer is asking for an unexpected manual feed it is because the paper tray is not set to the right paper size or type. To set the paper size to the most common size and type (letter size plain paper) use the following instructions.
1. Press the Menu button. 2. Press the right arrow key until Paper Menu then press Check Mark. 3. Press the right arrow key until Size/Type then press Check Mark. 4. Press the right arrow key until Tray 1 then press Check Mark. 5. Press the right or left arrow key until Letter then press Check Mark. 6. Press the right or left arrow key until Plain then press Check Mark.
7. Press the back button until Ready is displayed.
This will set up your printer for plain letter paper and should relieve the manual feed error unless your computer is sending other paper size/type settings.
To turn the ringer off (or on)
press the conf/ function key,
scroll to "ringer volume" using the up and down arrow keysand press the forward arrow key
press the down arrow key for line 1 and the up arrow key for line 2
select the desired ringer volume by pressing the up and down arrow keys or press the down arrow repeatedly till the screen says "ringer off?"
press the save key (right soft key) you will recieve a conformation beep.
you can exit programming mode by pressing the off key.
1. Press <function> then "Down Arrow" on the <start> button until [ENTRY MODE] appears. 2. Press "Right Arrow" on the <start> button until [OWN NUMBER SET] is displayed. 3. Press "Right Arrow" [ENTER FAX #] will display. 4. Enter your fax number with the number keys (max. 20 digits). To insert space, press <#>, to enter "+" press <*>. To clear a mistake press <speaker> button. 5. Press <start/memory> button. 6. Enter your name by pressing number keys for each letter. Will display the capital letter for each of 3-4 letters to number, then number, then the lower case letters for each press. Use "Right Arrow" to go to next letter, if using the same number key (IE: B to A uses 1, use "right arrow" to go to next space). The #1 will give a space between words. (Max. 24 Characters). 7. Press <start/memory> [DATE&TIME SET] will display. 8. Press <stop> to exit.
Do not panic!. Press [MODE]. On first line of MODE set up screen use arrow keys to highlight NORMAL and press [ENTER]. Use down arrow key to go to the line starting with FLOAT, and highlight the number of digits you want your results to display (from 0 to 9). Keep in mind that with 0, all your results will be rounded to the nearest integer. With 9, you have a large stream of digits (not necessarily a more accurate result).
However, if your results are too small or too large, the scientific display format ( with E )will be used regardless of the MODE setup.