An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: hi I have a question
Didn't you set up a payment choice when you first registered? They give you a choice of a check being mailed to you or sending it to a PayPal account.
FixYa Expert Payment FAQ
How do I get Paid?
At the end of each month FixYa will calculate your total earnings and process them for payment. FixYa will send your earnings using your preferred method of payment within 30 days of the end of the payment period. Note that during the 30 days in which your payment is being processed these earnings will not appear in your "My Earnings" box.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need a new memory card reader. The reader isn't supporting the higher capacity of the new Memory stick. For a workaround, hook the camera directly into the computer via USB cable - then the camera itself becomes the reader and can transfer all of the pictures. Look for a reader that specifically does Memory Stick PRO Duo sticks, the PRO means the higher capacity.
Please follow the steps to install the DAP-1522
1) First connect your computer to the linksys router with a wire,dont connect the DAP. Now if u have windows XP please try this
2) Now ,click the start menu>run>type cmd and hit enter
3) In the black window,where the cursor is blinking type ipconfig/all and hit enter
4) Out of the bunch of information please note down the ip address and the default gateway
5) if the default gateway is 192.168.1.1
6) disconnect the computer from the computer and connect the DAP to the computer directly
7) click start menu>control panel>to your left you will see "switch to classic view",please click that>double click the icon named network connections
8) Inside network connection you will see an icon named Local Area Network connection,right click and click properties
9) under the general tab you will see Internet protocol(TCP/IP),select that and click properties
10) In the new message bos you will see 4 radio buttons,select the second one from the top
11) in the Ip address box type 192.168.0.1
12) Click ok and then close
13) now open the internet explorer page and delete evrything from the address bar and type the number 192.168.0.50
14) You will get the page of your DAP
15) set the fixed ip of the 1522 to 192.168.1.50,DHCP should be disabled.
16) Make sure that you have set the wireless password so that no other people can mess up with your network
170Save the settings.Once done unplug the bridge and enjoy working wireless.
-- Xe102 device is simply a plug n play device
-- so if the connection light shut off after some time
-- first hard resett the powerline adapter
-- and after that get the powerline checked
-- If that doesnt work there is no specific configuration
get the adapter replaced ..
Without being there to carefully look through the networking setup, I will speculate about this.
A simple thing to check is to see if the computer that is not seeing the net is set to DHCP, and that it properly sees the router to start with. Go through the network setup and compare it to the working computer.
Do the command for ipconfig at the system prompt. Use the /all switch to see that the IP address of the modem is displayed. You can compare this to the working computer.
Sometimes a conflict with the firewall can cause such problems.
Another suggestion is to check to see if your modem or internet service has MAC address filtering applied. Some internet services apply MAC address filtering because they want to charge a fee for each additional computer that is on their internet service.
If all of the lights go out or the DSL light stars blinking with no other light on then that usually indicates the modem lost sync. That is usually caused by noise on the DSL line. If the DSL line and phone line are on the same cables then you should have filters that need to be installed on every device connected to the phone lines except for the DSL modem. If that has already been done then you would need to contact you service provider as the issue is most likely going to be a problem with the phone lines in your house or their lines outside your house. Your ISP will be able to test your DSL line to get an idea of where the problem is. It is also possible that this is an issue with your modem and it needs to be replaced. Ig you are leasing the modem then once again you will need to speak with your ISP about it. If you bought the modem then you would need to contact Seimens about it if the modem is the problem.