Question about Hoover Nextra HNF 3167 Top Load Washer
No power coming through my washing machine, have tried chaging sockets but problem with machine - please help
If the washer doesn't operate or make any noise when set on any cycle, or if it stops suddenly when it should continue onto the next cycle, it may not be receiving electrical power or, if the motor stopped mid-cycle, the machine's overload protector may have tripped. In this case, take out some of the articles to reduce the load and let the protector reset itself, then restart. Otherwise:
1) Be sure it is plugged in and turned on. If necessary, check the receptacle it's plugged into for power, using a working lamp, appliance, or voltage tester. Be sure the washer lid is closed completely.
2) If the receptacle seems dead, check the circuit breaker or fuse that serves that circuit.
3) Unplug the washer and check the power cord. If necessary, replace the cord if you feel qualified.
4) Open the lid and check the lid switch and the tab on the lid that it pushes against. Press and release the switch: if it doesn't click when you do this, it's probably broken. If you're experienced at home repair, you can remove the switch, test it, and replace it if needed; otherwise, call an appliance repair service person.
5) If the washer still doesn't work, the controls may be faulty. Call a service person.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2010 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
Mar 02, 2010 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
Feb 18, 2010 | Hoover Nextra HNF 2137 Front Load Washer
Feb 01, 2010 | Hoover Nextra HNF 2137 Front Load Washer
Jan 16, 2010 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
Aug 28, 2009 | Washing Machines
Feb 26, 2009 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: