Question about Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Just restore factory settings and I'm sure that you'll solve the problem .To restore factory settings here is the way: Switch-off your phone.
1. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * Star key, no 3 key on keypad and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go the 3 keys press and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
2. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory setting.
your rating is very important for me , that's why I've helped you
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
It happends sometime ago with me too, the solution is;
1) Just check the number in the contact if not present add it!
2) Make a backup of the content using backup.
3) Format your mobile!
4) Restore your mobile content.
Format your mobile!
To Format your mobile proceed as follow;
Remember the mobile battery should be fully charged!
Take Out the battery & Insert it again! If the mobile is not ON turn it ON then quickly press Ctrl + Shift + F You see a warning msg saying something like! Do you want to format the phone! Press format & your mobile will be restored to its default factory settings.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2010 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Aug 21, 2010 | Nokia 9300 Handheld
Dec 20, 2008 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Sep 23, 2008 | HP iPAQ H4150 Pocket PC
Feb 12, 2008 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Jan 29, 2015 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!