Question about Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please try the following to resolved the issue:
Run a series of head cleaning
1. Make sure the printer is turned on but not printing. Make sure there are no error lights or messages appearing in the LCD.
NOTE: You cannot clean the print head if the any of the cartridges are expended. Replace the appropriate ink cartridge before proceeding.
2. Load letter size paper.
3. Click on START, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTER & FAXES then right click on CX3200 printer Icon then select printing preferences
4. Click on the UTILITY or MAINTENANCE tab, then click on HEAD CLEANING.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to clean the printhead. Cleaning takes about 30 seconds, during which time the printer makes some noise and the power light flashes. Never turn off the printer while the power light is flashing, unless the printer has not moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
6. When the power light stops flashing click PRINT NOZZLE CHECK PATTERN and then click NEXT.
7. If the nozzle check pattern has no gaps in its lines, click FINISH. If the pattern has any gaps, click CLEAN to clean the printhead again.
8. If the situation continues after three cleaning cycles and nozzle checks, replace one of the affected ink cartridge(s).
9. Once the cartridge(s) has been replaced, please follow steps one through seven up to three times.
If the nozzle check still has gaps after you have run at least 3 consecutive cleaning cycles and replaced the affected ink cartridge(s) with genuine Epson inks, your printer will require service.
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Mar 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Feb 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Jan 28, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: