Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Can somebody help me unlock my LG Chocolate (KG-800)
Locked to: Telstra Australia
thanks in advance
Whats is the nck number
Posted on Apr 04, 2008
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to unlock your LG KG800 handset:
1. Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
2. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
3. Enter 2945#*7101# while in standby mode
4. Select Menu, then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
5. Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit NCK unlocking code provide for your handset..
6. The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display "Done".
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2014 | Nokia Cell Phones
You can get unlock code for Huawei Ascend Y201 from the site Unlocking4u.com at low cost and unlock it easily from Telstra Australia network lock.But free Unlock code is not possible to get for this model ,you need to pay to get the unlock code.
May 02, 2013 | Lands Phones
Dec 12, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 08, 2012 | Cell Phones
2,501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!