- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
type this on your home screen :
***be sure you have your conctacts save on your sim card though
*#7370# > reformats your phone
then it'll ask you for your lock code. (default lock code is 12345 if you havent change it yet...)
Here’s how to hard reset or format your Nokia N70 mobile phone:
1) Switch off your phone
2) Press and hold these 3 keys together:
-green dial key
-the star key(*)
-the number 3 key (Ugh, I wish I had three hands…!!)
3) Power on the phone Warning: Do not release the keys until you see a
formatting screen and even after the phone has started. Wait until the
initial sound starts to play and the hand animation is displayed.
I had this problem once. My problem was due to a file (currupted) in my memory card. I found this out by restarting the phone without the memory card. once the phone was up and running, i looked for the damn file and deleted it...