Question about Kenwood KDC-MP5032 CD Player
In your Instruction Manual you will find the steps for setting the clock for your unit. Please refer to the MENU section of your manual. Please note, to be able make specific setup changes to your KENWOOD unit you must do them while you are in the “MENU MODE”.
· First, press the SRC button repeatedly until it displays STANDBY.
· Then hold down the Menu button until MENU is displayed.
· Next press up or down on the right control knob, to scroll up or down, until the display reads “Clock Adjust” (CLK ADJ)
· Next press in the control knob, like a button, until the time starts flashing.
· Use the right control knob to adjust the setting; Up/Down adjusts hours, Left/Right adjusts minutes.
· Now press the Menu button to exit.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
I have been trying to change the time but i cant figure it out. please help me someone!
Posted on Apr 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
Jun 11, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-3700MP CD Player
Aug 14, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-1900MP CD Player
Jul 27, 2009 | JVC KD-G200 CD Player
Jun 01, 2009 | Jensen MP5720 CD Player
Mar 30, 2009 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
Jan 04, 2009 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
Dec 25, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1500 CD Player
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: