The first thing you have to do is go into the settings and tools menu. Once there got to option 6, call settings then ringer ID make sure it's set to on and then do the same for picture ID. That should take care of the problem. Hope that helps!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure your ringer is not in vibrate mode.
Try These this thing first
Press Menu > Settings/Tools > Settings > Sounds > Ringer Type > Voice Calls.
Select Caller IDor No Caller ID. (A list of ring type categories will be displayed.)
Select a category, and then use your navigation key to scroll through the available ringers. A sample ringer will sound as you highlight each option.
Press OK to assign a ringer.
Make sure your speaker works. Turn On your speaker phone while talking to someone and see whether you can hear or not.
Make sure the increase the volume using keys on side of your phone.
If none of these works the ******** motor needs to be cheked for loose connections inside the phone.
Thanks for using Fixya
Follow the below instructions and you can remove the vibrate state. I have included a link to download the phone's manual as a PDF file.
Sound Settings Ringer Types Ringer types help you identify incoming calls and messages. You can assign ringer types to individual Contacts entries, types of calls, and types of messages. Downloaded Ringers can be downloaded right to your phone. Preprogrammed Ringers include a variety of standard ringer types and familiar music. Vibrating Ringer alerts you to calls or messages without disturbing others. Selecting Ringer Types for Voice Calls Your phone provides a variety of ringer options that allow you to customize your ring and volume settings. These options allow you to identify incoming calls by the ring. To select a ringer type for voice calls: 1. Select Menu > Settings > Sounds > Ringer Type > Voice Calls. 2. Select With Caller ID or No Caller ID.
a. Make sure your ringer is not in vibrate mode.
1. Press Menu > Settings/Tools > Settings > Sounds > Ringer Type > Voice Calls.
2. Select Caller IDor No Caller ID. (A list of ring type categories will be displayed.)
3. Select a category, and then use your navigation key to scroll through the available ringers. A sample ringer will sound as you highlight each option.
4. Press OK to assign a ringer.
b. Make sure your speaker works. Turn On your speaker phone while talking to someone and see whether you can hear or not. c.Make sure the increase the volume using keys on side of your phone.
If this doesnt work then your phone must be possesed..
1. Go to your phone book. Choose a contact.
2. Go to options. Then Edit Contact.
3. Now scroll down all the way to Ringer ID:__ and hit select it.
4. You should see a list of songs and sounds like silent, Vibe Dot.. etc
5. Scroll down until you want the ringer for that contact.
6. Once you found the ringtone hit select it. You should now have the ringtone for that contact. NOW hit "DONE" or it will not work! If you dont hit done it will use the DEFAULT ringtone provided by the phone. Also, if you have a memory card in your KRZR k1 and all your songs are on the memory card you wont be able to use it, move them to your phone memory so you can choose it from the list. mobiles24.com also can give you free ringtones too.. check it out.