Try resetting the device while plugged into your computer... also some of the pins might be bent inside de port of the player, make sure they are correctly set with a flat, small tool, what do you have to lose?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All support for Coby players is on cobyusa.com .
Enter this phrase in the address bar of Internet Explorer.
Next enter MPC7095 in the Product Search box, top right and the support for this player will show up.
Transfers onto this player can be made by:
1. Using Windows Media Player 11 : look in the Setup Guide .
2. Exploring 'My Computer': use the copy and paste or drag and drop method to transfer files. note: Files put in the Media folder can be reached within in the player. Files put in the Data folder, can be viewed only when connecting to a computer.
I had the same problems with my player i took it apart and there was a little chip connected to the battery terminal wires, i removed the little black chip which is a sensor for the batteries to prevent damage to the unit and I removed it and resoldered the wires the battery terminals and now it works perfect.
i would restart it when turning it on becuase myne doesnt turn on when i push the on button i have to restart it and all my songs are still there tho time isnt but who care i got music and it basicaly sumerged in some liquid i think is tea a week ago