Question about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have had my 2210 for about 5 years, works without issues, until now, recently started printing either the same letter more than once or strikes over top of another letter, if there is a graphic involved, it is also double struck . Have tried all the usual solutions without luck.
This was one of the BEST All-In-One printer HP had ever made
Its a real fortune to still have it.
Verification of color out – happens only after keeping the unit idle for quite some time.
1. Are the cartridges out of ink – check ink levels
2. check self-test report patterns (missing lines or streaked bars)
3. Look for missing colors or ink smears.
4. Was this issue showing up because of any one single color?
5. Was it stored in a warm environment (Stored under direct sunlight?)
6. Manual Cleaning & Cleaning from Driver
Also try the steps in this below link:
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
Aug 28, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2008 | Epson Stylus Color 440 InkJet Printer
May 06, 2008 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 25, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2007 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: