Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
I tried to move my DCP-115C to the maintanance mode by press start mono and 4-times arrow up, but the machine it seems blocked.
It means when I press start mono button (blue) the printer gives 3 pip's (3 short noise signals) and for each of 4 press of arrow up button the printer gives 1 pip's signal. Moreover the red "!" leds on the left side od LCD panel is blinking The message on panel is "unable to print - see trouble shooting in the manual". The message was comming when I changed black cartrige on new one and done print test and cleans many times (accordig to print test results). I did't find any part of paper or anything inside printer as it is sugested in manual.
Please help me to solve the problem.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 24, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
May 27, 2010 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 14, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
If trying to Print in Word 2003 - 2002 - 2002
Click on tools > options > Print tab > Uncheck Back Ground Printing. Click on ok. Try Printing.
If you are trying to Print from Word 2007.
Click on Office button > Word options > Advanced > Locate Print options and uncheck Backgound Printing click on ok. try Printing
Oct 19, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: