An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: No Instruction Manual
1. Insert a blank DVD disc in the DVD deck and close the disc tray. 2. Insert the VHS video tape you wish to copy into the VCR deck. 3. Find the place on the VHS tape from which you want to start dubbing using the PLAY, FF, REW and PAUSE functions. For best results, pause playback at the point from which you want to record. 4. Press the DUBBING button on the Remote Control or DUB on the front panel. The Dubbing menu appears. 5. Use the arrow keys to select the desired Record Mode: EP, LP, SP or XP. 6. Select [Dubbing] then press ENTER or DUBBING to start copying. 7. To stop dubbing at any other time, press STOP (x). Dubbing will stop automatically when the VHS tape ends.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can go to this link for a free copy of the manual. Be advised that the device has hardware top prevent the copying of copyrighted media, so commercial VHS tapes will probably come out distorted if you try to dub them to DVD.
I think you use the "dubbing" button. I would strongly suggest reading the user manual for the specific step-by-step procedure as this is an integrated unit (see page 39 of the below link "Copying from VCR to DVD") - unfortunately LG's own site chooses no to use PDF and you need to install a plugin, so I suggest you download a PDF copy from doocument.com here: http://doocument.com/pdf/dvd-recorder-video-cassette-recorder-produktinfo-34042.pdf
The instruction book will give a list of Error Messages and their meaning. If you've lost the book go to Sylvania's website where there will be easy to follow steps to either viewing the book for the device or downloading and printing it.
No, the DVD section only plays DVDs, to record VCR tapes to DVD you need a ripping device that digitalize audio and video (convert step) and then transfer to DVD specifications this data to disk (record step). The easiest way to do this is using a USB video capture adapter connected to your PC with a DVD recorder drive installed, the software to do this commonly comes as a bonus in the setup disk of the adapter.
Have you correctly referred to its original instruction manual? If not , try these simple instructions: 1. On the unit, Press the (VCR>>) button until it is illuminated 2. Still referring to the unit, Press the (DUB) button, which is situated in the middle of the (<<DVD) and (VCR>>) dub buttons. these two steps should automatically start a VCR to DVD dubbing. If not please continue to post, but in more detail, so your problem can be more easily interpreted, Thank you.
First - be sure you have a DVD RECorder unit and just not a playback unit- It must say recorder on the unit and your manual --
You need DVD-R dvds only to put into this unit.
The instructions are involved and include 5 steps--
1. Format the empty disc.-done automatically when you put any empty disc into the unit.press yes
2. Put on VHS mode on -remote-light VHS lights up on unit
3. Press Dubbing on the remote and press yes
4. When finished press stop on the remote- wait
5. Finalize the DVD- this must be done p. 27 and 28 in manual or see info in my other solutions.
All this process is in the manual on page.76
Have fun DD