Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
I am having problem with the window media player 11 ,the application is consuming more than 50% of my CPU when ever i start it.I tried with lower versions of it from window media 10and 9 too but they also have the same problem. What should i do to bring it back to normal...
First things First:
1) What OS you got? I presumme windows XP home?
2) Uninstall all the Media Player 11 program and patchs.
3) Unistall all other media player like 7 or 8.versions.
4) install just the player from microsoft webpage ONLY!
5) if got more problem concerning hug application, consider a virus on your PC. or other hugging program instead.
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
May 29, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 25, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 10, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: